Employee's Compensation Insurance must be purchased by all employers in Hong Kong. It does not matter if your workers are Part-Time, Temporary, or Full Time, and neither does it matter what the scope of their employment is; if you employ an individual under a contract of service, or apprenticeship, then you must purchase an Employees Compensation Insurance to protect your employees.

Coverage Summary

(a) Medical fees;
(b) Temporary loss of working ability;
(c) Permanent total disability (i.e. 100%);
(d) Permanent partial disability (i.e. not 100%);
(e) Accidental death

Public liability insurance

It can cover compensation payments and legal costs if a member of the public (maybe a customer, a supplier, or a passerby) sues your business because they’ve been injured or their property has been damaged.


      [email protected]

      (852) 2533 0800

       5/F, Luk Kwok Centre, 
           72 Gloucester Road,
           Wanchai, Hong Kong