Delta Asia Securities Limited has a dedicated phone line for trading Hong Kong stocks. We have a team of experienced relationship managers and account executives providing customers with timely market news and trading instructions processing services.
The iTrader Elite program is a comprehensive all-in-one trading tool which enables a user to view real-time stock information; place, cancel, and change orders; monitor order status; check the account balance. Supported browsers includes Chrome50, IE11 or above, IOS Sarafi and Android browser.
Stock Trading Platform Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) Guide
1. User login
- In the login page(Fig.1.1）, user can easy access website information at the footer, e.g. Disclaimer, Privacy
- If correct user name, password and token number are typed, risk disclaimer (Fig. 1.2) will show up. Click on “Confirm” to continue, “Cancel” to close up the window.
- After the successful login, the All-in-one Interface will start up itself（Fig.1.3）
Correct user name and password must be typed in. If an incorrect user name or password is typed, error message will popup. Click “Confirm” to type in the correct user name and password again. For three consecutive input of wrong user name or password, your account will be suspended. You will then have to call the customer hotline (852) 2533 0777 to re-activate the account.
Fig. 1.2 Risk Disclaimer
Fig. 1.3 “Trading” Interface
2. User interface “Trading”
After the successful login，the “Trading” Interface will pop up automatically（Fig. 2.1）。
The “Trading” Interface contains 4 sections：
1. Order Ticket Window
2. Account Balance Window
4. Market Quote and Order Book
Fig. 2.1 “Trading” Interface
Order Ticket Window
iTrader provides Buy/Sell shortcut key to speed up placing orders. User press [ B ] for buy or [ S ] for sell, orders can be placed directly.
- To place order, select trading market from the dropdown list (HK, US, Shanghai A), enter the stock symbol, the quantity and the price. Then, press the Buy or Sell button according to order type (Fig. 2.2).
- A confirmation box will pop up and press “Confirm” to send out. if “Close” is pressed, the order would not be placed. If the order is placed successfully, the order sent confirmation message will pop up (Fig. 2.4) and the order detail will then be displayed in the order book.
- Before input symbol code, you can click search button and then search it from search form.
- For user to make a clear view of the transaction details are shown in the order confirmation box.
Fig. 2.2 Order Ticket
Fig. 2.3 Confirm Order Box
The currency will be shown after “Price” and “Stop Price” (for Stop Order).
Fig. 2.4 Order Sent Box
Over the Limit Orders
If the order exceeds the credit limit, price limit or stock position, a message dialog box will pop up. This order will not be accepted and not be shown in the order book. (Fig. 2.5a and Fig. 2.5b)
Fig. 2.5a Insufficient stock position
Fig.2.5b Insufficient trading balance
- Auction Order
The Auction order type will show with specific entitlement (Fig.2.6). Type in the symbol, and quantity, price will be auto change to 0 by choosing the auction order type, and auction order will be placed after clicking on the Buy/ Sell button. Auction order can only be placed during Auction period.
When parts of the quantity are matched with market, either way the order will be sent to exchange and rest of the quantity will be canceled.
Only if the order is fully matched then it will send to exchange, or the order will be cancelled.